Personalize Mobile Case Design for WooCommerce

Found 5 Comments.

mike cullen
12 Jul, 2016 12:47 AM
I have some question:
1)On Demo I cant upload a full image on the mobile phone cover
2) is it easy to upload other mobile phone covers?
3) does the final art work get sent via email that I can print my phone cover for the customer?
4)is it easy to add this playin into my workpress web site?

Ta M
WebExpert Author
15 Jul, 2016 02:05 PM
1) You can upload the Background image to see at full cover.

2) Yes, you can upload other mobile phone covers

3) Final work goes to admin panel, and you can download from admin panel for printing purpose.

4) Yes.
Rodney
30 Jun, 2015 03:39 AM
Hi I wanted to know if you can change the phone that it's being designed on? If you have images of the other phones? And is there a 3d version so they can rotate and see the image wrapped around the phone?
Also, I checked the demo and there's no way to resize the art that gets put on there for me. I put the butterfly and I couldn't stretch it to make it any bigger. Then i uploaded art and the same thing. Thanks
WebExpert Author
07 Apr, 2016 11:52 AM
Hi,
You can upload your own Image for your phone case.

It will require custom development at additional cost to implement the 3d version. You can contact with us for a Quote.
netihj
14 Jun, 2015 02:27 PM
Hi,

In WordPress admin I'm not getting MC-settings option.
I also tried uploading plugin via ftp, but still not getting plugin setting option.

Please reply with your support email, I will send you product code and other details.

Thanks
WebExpert Author
07 Apr, 2016 11:51 AM
Please submit your issue details in a support ticket at support.solvercircle.com
bobby
07 Mar, 2015 06:29 AM
Hello! It’s great work you have done. I want to realize some problems before purchase your product. As I have visited your demo website, I wonder to know that whether the custom-made mobile case can select different background/layout before adding some texts or photos.

Let’s explain by an example: the background/layout in the phone case contains four parts (fixed), part A, B, C and D. Then, I uploaded 3 different photos, X, Y, Z.

My first question is whether I could add photo X to part A, Y to part B, Z to part C, and resize/rotate or edit any of them without overlapping?

The second question, photo X is now set at part A. Is it possible that move or direct drag and drop photo X to part D (blank part) without delete photo X and drag it again?

Finally, are there any functions that can let the photo fit size on each part?

Thanks Sorry for my poor English and presentation.
WebExpert Author
07 Apr, 2016 11:49 AM
Hi Bobby,
Thank you so much for your questions. It will require custom development at additional cost to implement your customization request. Please email us to developers@solvercircle.com to discuss a Quote. Thanks.
Adalberto
21 Oct, 2014 04:02 PM
Hi, there's a way to sell me just the HTML + CSS + JS scripts of this plugin. I'm Opencart developer and I'd like to implement it in a OC theme.
WebExpert Author
07 Apr, 2016 11:50 AM
We are selling the complete extension here only.
You must SignIn or SignUp to purchase this item.
Regular License